Saturday, March 15, 2008

Commence Doomfire Spamming!

Alrighty! The blog is started so it's time to let the cat out of the bag. This isn't my main. Sad, I know, but I raid as a Human Warlock in the same guild 3 nights a week. This is my escape character. I can do what I want, spec how I want, /lol at whoever I want to without feeling like I have some sort of commitment to stand by.

I leveled as Balance from 10 up until about 45. I don't know if I was burnt out or what but I took about 2 months off to level my Shaman to 70 and play around with him for a bit. My wife and one of our good in-game friends had alts around that level and it gave me an excuse to play her. I took about 25g and respecced/regeared Feral. That lasted til about 50 and I went back to being a Boomkin.

I've been playing WoW overall for about 2 years now. I started on the Horde side with a Mage, then a Warrior and finally a Warlock. The Horde side on our server kinda sucked so some friends and I rerolled as Alliance to raid. I stuck with the Warlock and got another one to 70 (the one I raid with now) but I still am an altaholic.

I love the Boomkin spec and I think what appeals to me the most about eventually having a 70 Boomkin is how to acquire the gear. I love instances and heroics and there is a TON of gear for us in there. Add that to the badge gear and a piece of Kurenai rep gear and i'll be occupied for quite some time.

At the time of this post I am level 53. I hope to be 70 sometime soon so I can get the fun parts started. I'll be using this blog to talk about the misadventures that occur and the /lol'ing I get from peers, guildies and R-tards as well as things i've learned and strats for certain things. Hopefully I'll keep with this!

No comments: