Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So close, yet so far.

A 70 Pally friend of mine ran my wife, our friend Odo and I through BRD and LBRS last night. Didn't get any gear at all but gained 2 levels. Ding 56!

2 more levels until Outlands! I R EXCITED!

I'm trying to play around with different spell rotations to figure out which provides the most DPS. So far it seems like Moonfire, Starfire, Wrath until it's dead for trash mobs and Insect Swarm, Moonfire, Starfire x3, repeat on boss fights.

My skinning is still a little behind. 20 points behind as a matter of fact. All of the mobs we killed in both instances as well as Burning Steppes had to go to waste T_T. I need to get it up to at least 260-270 and eventually 300 before Outlands.

Since we're all levelling together I don't want to go kill mobs that still give XP so I have to run around until I find corpses and take sloppy seconds =\.

Hopefully I'll hit 57 tonight and should easily be in Outlands by this weekend.

No comments: