Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kiss My Malacrass

I was informed with about 24-30 hours notice that I "may" be needed for ZA tonight with the new guild, Total Dominance. Thats awesome! I like ZA and I've never had the chance to attempt Malacrass or Zul'jin but apparently they run 2 groups with full clears on Thursdays.

I woke up and watched a "how to" video for Malacrass before work but didn't have time to check out Zul'jin. I DID manage to send myself some of the boss strats via work e-mail to check out during my night shift here.

I have a list of things I need to do when I get home before the raid. I wish I had gotten more notice but the guild leader really wants to gear me up before taking me in to Hyjal and ZA is a nice step in the right direction. If we fully clear I'll be 1 badge short for the Moon Walkers.

When I get home, I need to check the AH for any shadow resist gear, get my boots enchanted, put +shadow resist on my cloak, farm mats for another Flask of Blinding Light, re-watch the Malacrass video and actually find and watch a "how to" Zul'jin video. Oh, and I need to respec to put some talents points in other places. I've been told that I need to keep Brambles for Imp Thorns on the tank and I suppose I'll keep Imp Faerie Fire until I reach 12% spell hit.

Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself tonight because I'm still used to raiding as a Warlock and not used to having important things to do during the raid like Innervating healers or battle rezzing. All in due time, I suppose! I also need to farm about 6k more honor and 8 more EOTS tokens for the PVP neck. *sigh* I hate PVP sometimes.

No comments: